Zookeeper >> mail # user >> When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released

When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released
What are your plans about releasing 3.5.0?
I would like to use dynamic reconfiguration (ZOOKEEPER-107) but I don't
want to use trunk version on production servers.

Thanks, Kuba.
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-04, 21:41