HBase >> mail # dev >> Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot

+
Ted Yu 2013-12-03, 00:34
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-12-03, 00:46
+
Anoop John 2013-12-03, 08:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-03, 17:51
Re: Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot
I don't think that's a necessary filter; it'll still get false-positives
like HBASE-1234_design_v1.txt. I'd prefer the automation to be kind and
understanding in accepting and evaluating community contributions :)
Running failing to apply a non-patch doesn't really hurt anything.
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Over in HBASE-10017, the following attachment triggered a QA warning:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12616816/patchSiteOutput.txt
>
> Should the acceptance criteria include the notion that there should be JIRA
> number in the filename ?
>
> Thanks
>

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1 for .patch, .txt, .diff
> >
> > -Anoop-
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:16 AM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds reasonable to me. Maybe add .diff to that list?

> > extensions

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-12-04, 01:10
+