HBase >> mail # dev >> Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot

Re: Extensions for patches accepted by QA bot
I don't think that's a necessary filter; it'll still get false-positives
like HBASE-1234_design_v1.txt. I'd prefer the automation to be kind and
understanding in accepting and evaluating community contributions :)
Running failing to apply a non-patch doesn't really hurt anything.