From: Eric Yang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]<mailto:[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]>
Sent: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 03:33:12 GMT
Subject: What constitute a successful project?

Hi IPMC,

For the past two years, Chukwa has been labelled as non-active project by
mentors, and has been put on votes for retiring this project by mentor and
IPMC.
In this year's stats, Chukwa has more activities in comparison to Apache
Wink in both mailing list traffic and resolved jiras.  Yet Chukwa has been
voted to discontinue by mentors, but Wink is voted to graduate  by the same
mentor. Here are the number of mails showed up in dev list between Apache
Chukwa and Apache Wink:

Eric Yang 2012-11-30, 06:39
+
Jerome Boulon 2012-11-30, 09:04