Drill, mail # dev - Parser

Re: Parser
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-13, 17:41

Understood. Being 8h ahead of you guys unsure how much I can participate. Any chance you push them to the repo beforehand?

Cheers,
            Michael

(sent from a mobile device)

--
http://mhausenblas.infoTed Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Yes.

These will be presented tonight at the HUG and then reflected onto the
group.