Pig, mail # user - Passing schema inside Load functionc

Re: Passing schema inside Load functionc
Stan Rosenberg 2012-02-03, 22:32
My hunch is you'll have to write a custom loader, but I'll let the
experts chime in.  E.g., AvroStorage loader can parse the schema
from a json file passed to it via the constructor.  I don't think
PigStorage has the same option.

stan