Sqoop >> mail # user >> Data Import via Sqoop from Postgresql to HDFS

Re: Data Import via Sqoop from Postgresql to HDFS
Hi Fatih,
The list-database tool seems to be working with only one schema at the time. You can specify extra argument --schema to specify schema other than the default "public", for example:

  sqoop list-tables --connect ... -- --schema private_schema

Jarcec