HBase >> mail # user >> Reading a Hdfs file using HBase

+
Karthik Kumar 2011-06-06, 10:04
Re: Reading a Hdfs file using HBase
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Why do you need or
want an extra layer of indirection (HBase) in order to read your files
from HDFS?

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria