HBase >> mail # user >> Insert into tall table 50% faster than wide table

Re: Insert into tall table 50% faster than wide table
I think row locks slows down here. Each row you inserted tries to aquire
lock, and then release it. Wide table has significally less rows, and much
less locks acquired during insert.