Sqoop >> mail # user >> com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found

+
Yanting Chen 2013-09-11, 08:14
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-11, 16:36
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-11, 17:27
Re: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found
Hi Arvind

I change the property of org.apache.sqoop.connector.autoupgrade to true,
and restart the sqoop server. However, it still does not work.

+
Yanting Chen 2013-09-12, 01:28
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-12, 02:51