Hive >> mail # dev >> cannot edit comments on Hive JIRA

cannot edit comments on Hive JIRA
Hello,

I cannot edit my comments on JIRA. In some cases it is desirable to edit
comments, e.g. to be able to correct a feature's design description. Could
one of Hive JIRA admins please enable comment editing for my account?

Thanks in advance!
Mikhail