HDFS >> mail # dev >> I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?

Re: I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?
I'm happy to help with this as well. I actually have a prototype patch that
I built during a hackathon a few months ago, and was able to get a full
stack trace including Client, NN, and DN. I'm on vacation this week but
will try to post my prototype upstream when I get back. Feel free to ping
me on this if I slack :)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon