Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.1-incubating (Candidate 2)
I don't think we should release as is.

- project.version is set to 0.7.0
- Have not released since the general@ threads highlighted the included
jars problem.  Thanks for pointing that out Kevan.

(The unit test also don't pass for me but that could easily be a local
issue, I'll try to get a branch specific jenkins build going.)