Hadoop >> mail # general >> Release plans

Re: Release plans
Thanks Owen, that's useful information. It sounds like the API
incompatibility vote can be a separate issue.

Do we have consensus around rebasing on 0.21? Anyone already testing on 0.21
who would be upset if the current branch were to be retired?