MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: bounce message

+
Michael Segel 2012-11-30, 20:46
Re: bounce message
Hi Tony,

I've tried to remove this user off the lists, let me know if the
problem still persists.

Sathya - I've also removed you (I am hoping you do not receive this,
actually, as you've been desiring for so long), but let me know if
that op. failed and I can look further into it.

--
Harsh J
+