Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

+
Tom White 2012-04-16, 20:51
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-16, 20:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-16, 21:14
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-16, 21:22
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2012-04-17, 22:17
+
Tom White 2012-04-17, 22:31
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-17, 23:52
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2012-04-18, 03:36
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-18, 17:11
+
Tom White 2012-04-25, 19:49
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-18, 16:18
Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
Dne 18.4.2012 0:17, Giridharan Kesavan napsal(a):
> I agree with Aaron. Its going increase the test patch build timings
> significantly which may not be very helpful
There are 9 build machines dedicated to hadoop. I would like that
automatic checking can finally test my patches like
MAPREDUCE-4116 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4116>,
HADOOP-8317 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8317>,
HADOOP-8268. <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8268>
+