Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
Dne 18.4.2012 0:17, Giridharan Kesavan napsal(a):
> I agree with Aaron. Its going increase the test patch build timings
> significantly which may not be very helpful
There are 9 build machines dedicated to hadoop. I would like that
automatic checking can finally test my patches like
MAPREDUCE-4116 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4116>,
HADOOP-8317 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8317>,
HADOOP-8268. <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8268>