HBase, mail # user - Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94

Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94
Yusup Ashrap 2013-02-26, 07:33
hi all,
I am updating production cluster from 0.90.2 to 0.94 .  My table's size is about 20TB+ .
Scheduled update includes upgrading both hbase,hadoop version,
 and I am also changing user with which I  start up both hadoop and hbase cluster  from user "A" to user "B".

It's production environment , so I wanted know what steps I should not miss regarding this upgrade.
Table is kinda big and I don't have backup cluster to backup my data.
I wanted to know will there be a data loss scenario if I rollback after having failed to upgrade. thanks.

--
Best Regards
Yusup Ashrap

+