HBase >> mail # user >> TableInputFormat and TableOutputFormat are not using hbase resource from cloud configuration

Re: TableInputFormat and TableOutputFormat are not using hbase resource from cloud configuration
Hi Dino,

the configuraion is loaded by call to
TableMapReduceUtil.initTable{Mapper,Reducer}Job(), which you should
probably use to setup your jobs.

Regards,
  Jan