Accumulo, mail # user - Getting the IP Address

Re: Getting the IP Address
Ravi Mutyala 2013-08-28, 22:01
Yes. That sample creates InetSocketAddress. There is a logic in that to get
InetAddress which should work given a hostname. As long as either
/etc/hosts or DNS is setup, it will give the correct IP and not 127.0.0.1

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE