Hive >> mail # dev >> Apache Jenkins job repeatedly falling

+
Phil Harvey 2013-02-23, 23:06
Re: Apache Jenkins job repeatedly falling
Hi,

I agree. I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4069 to
investigate the issue and disabled the hive-trunk-hadoop{1,2} builds until
that is resolved.

Brock
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Phil Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whilst looking at another Apache project I noticed that the Jenkins job
> Hive-trunk-hadoop2 [1] has been failing for several weeks, sometimes taking
> 13 hours to do so. This doesn't seem to be a good use of the very congested
> Jenkins servers. Presumably the Hive developers are getting little value
> from a build that always fails.
>
> Is this being looked at?
>
> If there are no plans to fix this job soon then maybe it should be
> disabled.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil
>
> [1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/