Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo build error

+
Andres Danter 2013-06-24, 01:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-24, 02:17
+
Andres Danter 2013-06-24, 12:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-24, 12:28
+
Andres Danter 2013-06-24, 12:35
+
David Medinets 2013-06-25, 14:49
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-25, 15:21
+
Andres Danter 2013-06-25, 16:09
Re: Accumulo build error
http://mojo.codehaus.org/rpm-maven-plugin/jira-report.html <-- nudge!
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I agree that such check would be useful when invoking the command mvn
> rpm:rpm.  Anyone a Maven contributor? : )
>

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Seems like a smart thing to do to me, especially since the user is
> > activating the rpm profile, you would assume they definitely want to
> build
> > rpms :)
> >

> > On 6/25/13 10:49 AM, David Medinets wrote:
> >
> >> Can the build process you are using have a check for 'rpmbuild' as is
> >> currently done for the 'thrift' command?
> >>

> >> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>  Alright, now I'm embarrassed.  Thanks, Mike.  Apparently rpmbuild is
> not
> through

> is

> cd