HBase >> mail # user >> How well does HBase run on low/medium memory/cpu clusters?

Re: How well does HBase run on low/medium memory/cpu clusters?
Well you don't want to do joins in HBase.

There are a couple of ways to do this, however, I think based on what you have said... the larger issue for either solution (HBase or MySQL would be your schema design.)

Basically you said you have Table A w 50 Million rows and Table B of 7 Million rows.

You don't really talk about any indexes or Foreign Key constraints between the two tables.
Or what that data is...

Can you provide more information?

Right now you haven't provided enough information to solve your problem.