HBase >> mail # dev >> Supporter Browsers

Re: Supporter Browsers
Yeah lynx and links2 are pretty good by design.  IE I haven't really
tested on.  If I had to say I would love to support:

IE8 +
Firefox 18+
Chrome 20+
lynx (pretty much everything)

We're in kind of a weird spot where currently the jetty version that
we use has some quirks with content type, so I fear it will not be too
easy to get them all to play nicely.