HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
+
Azury 2012-12-10, 08:12
Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
What do you mean by "have to think"? Where in the HBase codebase have you seen that?
On Dec 10, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Azury wrote:

> Yes. we have to think Coprocessors are all loaded successfully if table was configured Coprocessors if this method return true.
>

> At 2012-12-10 16:01:13,"anil gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Asaf,
>>
>> Have a look at the
>> *hasCoprocessor<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor%28java.lang.String%29>
>> * method of HTD:
>> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor(java.lang.String)
>>
>> It might be helpful for you. I have used it in past to check whether a
>> coprocessors is successfully added or not.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Anil
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> On region server web UI, you should see the list of coprocessors loaded.
>>>
>>> But I guess you're looking for a programmatic way of detecting coprocessor
>>> deployment.
>>>
>>> Cheers

>>> my

>> --