Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1
Hey Devaraj,

Thanks for testing IBM JDK. Can you do the one line fix for IBM JDK as
well for HADOOP-8251, as Todd only fixed Sun JDK. It's not blocker for
1.0.3. But much easier for you to submit a patch. I already have 14
patches in the queue waiting for our legal approval. Doing a code scan
for another one line patch would be inefficient :)

Thanks,

__Luke