Zookeeper, mail # dev - Zookeeper cluster not working

Re: Zookeeper cluster not working
Vishal Kher 2011-03-17, 15:52
Hi,

It is difficult to comment on this without more details (ZK version, logs,
etc). I would take a look at existing JIRAs and then open one if the problem
is not reported/fixed.

-Vishal