Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
I did some changes today, but I guess confluence has a bug:

https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/index.html - the h1. line is missing, and the layout was bad. I did a ugly hack (adding 5 spaces as a own column).
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index - looks much better, but will not shown as the index.html

I didn't figured out what the heck is going on there, I guess a bug in the html exporter (parser)?

Anyway, looks now cleaner and I moved Mike's both article into the blog section and linked that together to get better search engines results.

Thanks,
 Alex
On Nov 15, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Big +1
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Hari Shreedharan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Excellent work! This was something I heard from many people - the wiki is the top result if you search for Flume docs, and it pointed to OG stuff.  Thanks to you, now that is taken care of.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for this effort!
>>

>> Hari
>>
>> --
>> Hari Shreedharan
>>

>> On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Mike Percy wrote:
>>
>>> Alex, this looks great! Thanks so much for spending the time to reorganize
>>> the Wiki. It is way more useful.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mike
>>>
>>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57