HBase >> mail # user >> Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields

+
Bryan Baugher 2013-02-20, 22:05
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 23:32
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-02-20, 23:42
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 00:29
+
Bryan Baugher 2013-02-21, 01:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 02:48
+
Bryan Baugher 2013-02-21, 03:46
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-21, 04:54
+
Bryan Baugher 2013-02-21, 05:09
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-21, 06:13
+
Bryan Baugher 2013-02-21, 13:06
Re: Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields
Bryan:
Just want to confirm. Your fix (resetting) is put into the following method:

  /**
   * Filters that are purely stateless and do nothing in their reset()
methods can inherit
   * this null/empty implementation.
   *
   * @inheritDoc