MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-10, 06:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha (rc1)
Folks,

I've created a release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would like to release.

This is a bug-fix release which solves a number of issues discovered during integration testing of the full-stack.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc1/
The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc1

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:01
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-17, 21:50