MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha (rc1)
Folks,

I've created a release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would like to release.

This is a bug-fix release which solves a number of issues discovered during integration testing of the full-stack.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc1/
The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc1

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy