Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4.x versions not playing nicely with (what will be) 3.5.x

Re: 3.4.x versions not playing nicely with (what will be) 3.5.x
Hi,

Please see ZOOKEEPER-1633 - its already committed to the 3.4 branch (its
not intended from trunk).
So yes, upgrade to 3.5.0 will have to be from 3.4.6 (an upcoming release),
for the reason you mention.
Also see explanation in the google doc linked here: ZOOKEEPER-1660

Thanks,
Alex
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]