Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 13:12
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-24, 18:50
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-26, 05:09
+
Jason Trost 2012-10-26, 14:17
+
David Medinets 2012-10-24, 18:56
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-25, 13:31
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:31
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-26, 14:32
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:43
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-26, 15:08
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3
-1

These files don't have licenses:
src/core/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/iterators/FirstEntryInRowIteratorTest.java
src/server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/util/FindOfflineTablets.java

Committers, don't forget to follow the Eclipse Configuration Tips whenever
you install a new version of Eclipse.  Installing the template will make it
so that Eclipse automatically adds a license header to new Java files, and
the codestyle will auto-format Java to our preferred style:
http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html

Eric, sorry I didn't find these in time to save you the trouble of
generating the md5s.  I'm going to keep looking at the release candidate to
see if I can find any other issues.

Billie
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
> version 1.4.2.
>
> The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc3
>
> To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command:
>    src/assemble/build.sh
>
> Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>   http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.2rc3
>
> Maven Staged Repository:
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-159
>
> Keys:
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>
> Changes:
>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc3/CHANGES
>
> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
>
> The only change from RC2 was ACCUMULO-826.

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-26, 17:35