Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 15:14
-1

These files don't have licenses:
src/core/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/core/iterators/FirstEntryInRowIteratorTest.java
src/server/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/server/util/FindOfflineTablets.java

Committers, don't forget to follow the Eclipse Configuration Tips whenever
you install a new version of Eclipse.  Installing the template will make it
so that Eclipse automatically adds a license header to new Java files, and
the codestyle will auto-format Java to our preferred style:
http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html

Eric, sorry I didn't find these in time to save you the trouble of
generating the md5s.  I'm going to keep looking at the release candidate to
see if I can find any other issues.

Billie