MapReduce >> mail # user >> Path exception when running from inside IDE.

+
Omar@...) 2013-11-01, 16:59
Re: Path exception when running from inside IDE.
Your job configuration isn't picking up or passing the right default
filesystem (fs.default.name or fs.defaultFS) before submitting the job. As
a result, the non-configured default of local filesystem is getting picked
up for paths you intended to look for on HDFS.

--
Sent from my Galaxy S
+