HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-09-11, 08:31
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-09-12, 16:49
Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Rajeshbabu (Rajesh) as our new HBase committer.
Rajesh has been there for more than a year and has been solving some very
good bugs around the Assignment Manger area.  He has been working on other
stuff like HBase-Mapreduce performance improvement, migration scripts and
off late in the Secondary Index related things.

Rajesh has made his first commit to the pom.xml already.
Once again, congratulations and welcome to this new role (smile).

Cheers
Ram
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-11, 16:20
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-09-11, 16:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-09-11, 20:37
+
Jesse Yates 2013-09-11, 20:41
+
Stack 2013-09-11, 16:54
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-09-11, 17:08
+
Anoop John 2013-09-11, 18:16
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-09-11, 18:09
+
Gary Helmling 2013-09-11, 18:15
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-09-11, 20:54
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-11, 22:15
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-09-12, 05:44
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-09-12, 08:13
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-09-12, 16:50