MapReduce >> mail # user >> Which class or method is called first when i run a command in hadoop

+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-02-19, 11:23
Re: Which class or method is called first when i run a command in hadoop
Hi Nikhil,

Have a look inside the script file named hadoop inside hadoop bin folder.

for example:
C:\cygwin\home\hadoop-0.20.2\bin

sample code:
elif [ "$COMMAND" = "jar" ] ; then