Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 19:53
+
Jagane Sundar 2013-05-03, 06:25
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-01, 20:16
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-03, 03:40
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-05-04, 22:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-07, 03:28
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-05-04, 22:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-01, 21:36
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-04, 06:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-09, 05:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-09, 13:12
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-09, 14:58
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-09, 21:31
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-09, 21:41
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-05-09, 21:59
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-09, 22:08
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-10, 06:14
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-10, 20:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-11, 14:03
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-13, 04:26
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-13, 15:33
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-13, 20:41
Re: [VOTE] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
I don't understand why this should become about whether a downstream
project follows upstream JIRA arcania. In fact some of us do, and even
participate occasionally in discussions here. The HBase community is
particularly active in this regard. Perhaps a brief survey of JIRA history
will confirm that to your satisfaction. I also find baseless the ad hominem
that somehow I am indulging in fantasy or .. I'm not exactly sure what. I
came here to respectfully perform exactly the participation you implore
from a downstream project point of view. It would be great if the further
evolution of 2.0.x could continue to stabilize without further major
internal changes. This does not ask that Hadoop stop developing features,
or to stop backporting to branch-2 (on a 2.1.x or ...)

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-11, 00:48
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-09, 21:41
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-09, 23:38
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-05-04, 22:33
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-05, 01:38
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-06, 17:43
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-03, 15:23
+
Eli Collins 2013-05-10, 00:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-10, 00:25
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-05-10, 02:40
+
lohit 2013-05-10, 02:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-10, 04:13
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-10, 06:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-11, 01:05
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-05-10, 05:03
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-10, 18:55