Pig >> mail # user >> Pig Committer Trading Cards

Pig Committer Trading Cards
http://hortonworks.com/blog/twitter-analytics-presents-hadoop-and-pig-at-uc-berkeley/
I think these lectures were posted before, but I thought Pig users might
find this as amusing as me :) You can now print and trade Pig committers
Alan Gates, Jonathan Coveney and Bill Graham. Collect them all!