Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.2 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-01-15, 09:11
+
Alan Gates 2012-01-17, 02:01
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-01-17, 20:00
+
Daniel Dai 2012-01-17, 20:54
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, Patrick,
> Thanks for testing. Please set umask to 0022. It is a known issue and is
> included in RELEASE_NOTES.

Shoot, sorry about that. I looked at the readme and skipped the
relnotes. After applying the umask I was able to run the test just
fine. Thanks!

Patrick
+
Daniel Dai 2012-01-18, 00:25