HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up: Say your goodbyes to -ROOT-

+
Stack 2013-03-07, 23:58
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-08, 00:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-08, 00:55
+
Jesse Yates 2013-03-08, 04:23
+
James Taylor 2013-03-08, 05:30
+
Stack 2013-03-08, 06:33
Re: Heads-up: Say your goodbyes to -ROOT-
As Jesse!

Thanks for this, guys!
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 this is awesome. Good stuff guys
>
> - Jesse Yates
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
> On Mar 7, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Indeed.
> > Kudos.
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Kevin O'dell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Awesome work JD!

> >> --
> >> Kevin O'Dell