Zookeeper, mail # user - Watching children updates

Re: Watching children updates
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-18, 00:30
Hi Ben,

Your description seems right to me, assuming that when you refer to changes to the children, you mean setting the data of the children.

You may also want to have a look here if you haven't done it yet:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkWatches

About performance impact, you may want to have a look at the discussion here:

-Flavio