Accumulo, mail # dev - svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:04
Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:06
Minor correction. The basic method for specifying the external directory is:
mvn -DDEV_ACCUMULO_HOME=<absolutePath> package

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

+