MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha (rc2)
I have rolled out release candidate (rc2) for hadoop-2.0.5-alpha.

The difference between rc1 and rc2 is the "optimistic release date" is set for
06/06/2013 in the CHANGES.txt files.

The binary artifact is the same - there's no need to rebuild it. The maven
artifacts are the same.

The difference between the two RCs:

svn diff \
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.5-alpha-rc1/ \
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.5-alpha-rc2/

New RC builds are uploaded to the web.
The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~cos/hadoop-2.0.5-alpha-rc2/
The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.5-alpha-rc2

I would like to extend the vote for another three days for it is such a minor
change that doesn't affect anything but the recorded release date. Please
cast your vote before 06/06/2013 5pm PDT.

Thanks for your patience!
  Cos