MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Desicion Tree Implementation in Hadoop MapReduce

+
Yexi Jiang 2013-11-25, 20:11
+
Yexi Jiang 2013-11-26, 03:22
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-23, 10:01
+
Yexi Jiang 2013-12-01, 15:25
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-12-02, 03:56
+
Yexi Jiang 2013-12-02, 04:24
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-12-02, 04:52
Re: Desicion Tree Implementation in Hadoop MapReduce
I watched the video in it but I cannot access its source code due to
permission issue.
In my opinion, once the decision tree model is built, the model is small
enough to be loaded into memory and can be used directly without another
mrjob for prediction. The prediction can be conducted in a streaming way.

--
------
Yexi Jiang,
ECS 251,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
School of Computer and Information Science,
Florida International University
Homepage: http://users.cis.fiu.edu/~yjian004/
+
Yexi Jiang 2013-12-02, 14:52