Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka 3.4.4: multiple brokers on one host (for testing purposes)

Re: kafka 3.4.4: multiple brokers on one host (for testing purposes)
You need to specify a different JMX port for the second Kafka server, since both JVM's will need one.

You could set it to x, then run the first server, then set it to to x+1, and run the second server.  That's how I set it up for local testing.

Marcos

Sent from my iPhone