Flume, mail # dev - How JIRA Issues are Classified

Re: How JIRA Issues are Classified
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-27, 06:02
I agree.

It would be a nightmare to go back and update all the closed issues.

In the time being, I am going through some of the open issues and
re-classifying them wherever appropriate.