Hive >> mail # dev >> Access to trigger jobs on jenkins

+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2013-08-04, 18:37
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-05, 12:43
Re: Access to trigger jobs on jenkins
Hi Brock,

Yes I was looking to trigger the pre-commit builds without having to
check-in a new patch everytime to auto-trigger them. I assumed they were
similar to the *regular* builds?
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are you looking to trigger the pre-commit builds?
>
> Unfortunately to trigger *regular* builds you'd need an Apache username
> according the Apache Infra Jenkins <http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins
> >page.
>
> Brock
>

> On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was wondering if it is possible to get access to be able to trigger
> jobs
> > on the jenkins server? Or is that access limited to committers?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Swarnim

Swarnim