Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Ted Dunning 2011-06-15, 08:44
4, 2, 6

Yes.  That isn't enough votes, but I think that the other logos don't cut
the mustard for various reasons.  5 is a recycled product logo and I don't
think the others make the required visual case.