Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
Downloaded the tar ball.

Check signature.  Check md5.  Check sha1.

Compiles and packages.  Check.

Rat seems happy.  Exclusions seem reasonable.  Check.

Read all the upper-case files.  The only (slightly) strange one is
DEPENDENCIES which seems to have fewer items than the LICENSE file.  All
seem fine.  I noted the disclaimer in the README.

Inspected the web site.  Noted the shiny new disclaimer.

I tried a trivial query.  It works.

I am too tired to do more.

+1.  Ship it!